I've decided to write a blog post today about crafts for various aged children for halloween. I've also included links to many more craft idea's that we're yet to try!
If you are looking for something to do for halloween this Saturday 27th, please join me at Doddington Parish Hall to help raise money for Southmead NICU. I will be offering halloween photoshoots, suitable for all ages, and donating 20% to Southmead NICU. More details can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
1) Cut an apple in half
2) Paint the flat surface orange and the stalk green
3) Stamp on paper
4) Draw on pumpkin face
For more detailed steps, see here:
Mason jar Mummys
1) Find any clear jar and remove lid
2) Wrap masking tape around jar
3) Draw across the lines and add goggly eyes
4) *Adult help for this step* Light the tea-light in the jar
For more lantern ideas, have a look here: https://rhythmsofplay.com/top-10-diy-halloween-lanterns/
1) Using baby friendly paint and a sponge, apply paint to baby's foot
2) press foot firmly on paper
3) Complete design with paint or pen when dry
For more hand and footprint ideas, see here:
1) Draw mummy's eyes on cardboard tube
2) Ask toddler to wrap masking tape around the roll and eyes!
Many more halloween craft ideas can be found here: